- Argument preview: Health care, Part I — The power to decide?
- Argument preview: Health care, Part II — Fate of the mandate
- Argument preview: Health care, Part III — Beyond the mandate
- Argument preview: Health care, Part IV — The Medicaid expansion
SCOTUS Preview Part I: What The Heck Is The Tax Anti-Injunction Act?
SCOTUS Preview Part II: Clement’s Misleading Brief, By Ian Millhiser on Mar 23, 2012
SCOTUS Preview Part III: The Perils Of Overreach
SCOTUS Preview Part IV: The Big Scary
- Clement's bad textualism
- Clement's hyperbole about limitless government power
- Clement's Scalia problem
- “ It’s more like double that (a trillion dollars) …Obamacare is massively more expensive than had been originally estimated.”
- “Thirty percent of employers said they are going to drop the coverage for their employees when Obamacare is installed.”
- “The Catholic Church is being told that they have to provide insurance that covers morning after pills, sterilizations, and contraceptives. Despite the fact that these very features violate the conscience of the Catholic Church itself.
The Multimillionaire Helping Republicans Win N.C. (NPR summary)
- State for Sale (New York article) by Jane Mayer
- "The Official Koch Industries Reply to The New Yorker Hit Piece Summary from Reason