- StumbleUpon lets you "channelsurf" the best-reviewed sies on the web. It is a collaborative surfing tool for finding and sharing great sites.
- iMacros was designed to automate the most repetitious tasks on the web. If there’s an activity you have to do repeatedly, just record it in iMacros. The next time you need to do it, the entire macro will run at the click of a button!
- Email This! will send your recipient the link, title, & highlighted text of the page you are viewing using GMail, Google Apps GMail, Yahoo, Hotmail and Stand-Alone Mail Clients like Outlook Express, Thunderbird, & More
- Fleck allows you to add Notes and Bullets to websites. You can then share these annotated pages with other people.
- Rovr fetches posts from your favorite blogs about whatever you're browsing, showing summaries you can open in-place to read posts right on the page they’re about. Blogrovr also suggests popular items AND lets you Twitter about any site you're on too.
- Trailfire allows you to mark pages that you find interesting by leaving notes right there on page. These notes are linked together into trails that you organize any way you want that can be shared with others. -- June 25, 2007 — 12 KB
- Tags everywhere: shows related Del.icio.us tags on top of plain sites.
In some cases extension shows related tags clouds below every item of sites list of some popular search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN-Live.com) and web2.0 news (Digg and Reddit).
- In the News: Highlight text in Firefox, right-click to see the latest related news stories. Mouse over any of the headlines to see a brief summary of the story. Click on any of the stories to have it open up in a new tab.— September 29, 2006 — 3 KB
- DownloadHelper: downloads the video directly on your file system from YouTube, MySpace, Google videos, DailyMotion, Porkolt, iFilm, DreamHost and others.
- Sparky is a free FireFox browser plugin built by Alexa,
* Website Traffic Trend information -
* traffic information including Reach and Rank -
* Related Links for each page— July 18, 2007 — 46 KB
- deliGoo: searches on the sites, indicated in your del.icio.us bookmarks. With its help you can find the necessary page according to any phrase or word, which it contains, deliGoo can create on your demand custom search engines on any del.icio.us tag.— September 15, 2007 — 14 KB
- SearchWords: (*) Assign keywords to your search engines for quick and easy access to all of your search engines without using the search bar and without having to switch from your current search engine.
- MileWideBack: (*) back in the browser history by clicking on the left border of the window,forward by right-clicking , middle-click to close the current tab, or rotate the mouse-wheel to cycle through your current tabs. (For optimal usability, please make sure that your window in maximized.) — October 21, 2006 — 3 KB
Rss readers (Bookmarks)
- Brief makes reading RSS feeds as easy as it gets